Account Development Manager- Lucid for Education
The Lucid for Education Account Development Representative works directly with a member of the Lucid for Education Account Executive Outbound team to focus on finding new opportunities and growing existing accounts. Daily activities include account planning, prospect identification, lead generation, sales calls, supporting the sales cycle, proposal and closing foundational deals.
This is a great opportunity to get exposure into Education Outbound Sales by working with large prospects and customers and by learning from our incredible team of experienced Education Account Executives. You will be measured on how effectively you can partner with the Lucid for Education Sales team in uncovering and creating new opportunities within these large accounts, providing support throughout the sales cycle, and may run foundational deals more autonomously.
Our mission is to make working visually easy and essential for everyone. And we hold true to our core values of: (1) innovation in everything we do; (2) passion & excellence in every area; (3) providing individual empowerment, initiative and ownership; and (4) teamwork over ego.
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge in the features, benefits and application of Lucid for Education offering
- Hunter mentality and sales process management
- Generate new pipeline through prospect engagements including cold calling, emailing, demos and marketing activities of the company
- Understand competitive landscape
- Interact with and develop relationships with existing Lucid Education clients and prospects
- Support in creation of sales presentations to customer and prospects in a variety of departments (IT, Enterprise Architecture, Engineering, HR, etc.) of Enterprise companies within assigned territory
- Achieve sales quota by qualifying top leads
- Work closely with Lucid for Education Outbound Account Executives
- BA/BS degree
- 1-2 years sales experience, preferably in software
- Must be able to work at Lucid HQ in South Jordan, UT
- Excellent work ethic and attitude; this job requires flexibility to meet customer expectations
- Proven success in building qualified pipeline and identifying new opportunities within a set of named accounts
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills