Public Relations Manager
Lucid is seeking a PR professional to help lead public and analyst relations. In this role, you will work closely with the director of communications to drive a comprehensive public relations and internal communication program. You will also coordinate with the Lucid marketing and executive team, other internal stakeholders, our public relations agency, reporters, influencers and customers to drive awareness of Lucid within the industry.
Our mission is to make working visually easy and essential for everyone. And we hold true to our core values of: (1) innovation in everything we do; (2) passion & excellence in every area; (3) providing individual empowerment, initiative and ownership; and (4) teamwork over ego.
- Help shape and execute on all communications initiatives.
- Build strong relationships with members of the press, key industry influencers, and industry analysts.
- Help manage external agency.
- Serve as the primary internal contact for inbound media inquiries.
- Ensure tight integration with other marketing activities.
- Help prepare Lucid spokespeople to ensure key messages are consistently conveyed.
- Draft and edit communications content to support PR initiatives.
- Monitor and analyze industry news and trends to support targeted media pitches.
- Maintain corporate newsroom.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- 2+ years of experience in PR, journalism, or a related field
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic performance
- Exemplifies Lucid Core Values of Innovation, Passion & Excellence, Empowerment & Initiative, and Teamwork Over Ego
- Experience working with B2B software companies a strong plus
- Creativity and bias for action
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines