HR Automation Developer
Progressive Leasing is searching for a Service Now Developer (HR Automation) who is ready to be an instrumental player in driving HR technology to new heights; establishing cutting-edge enhancements to the employee experience through various systems. This position will be a critical member of our ITSM Team, so if you’ve been searching for a tailormade position that will highlight your unique mash-up of tech skills and HR knowledge – we’d love to hear from you!
We’re looking for someone who is confident that they can take the most complex business challenges and systematically configure them into a comprehensive, yet simple and user-friendly interface.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and support the Employee Service Center within ServiceNow, owning the HR Service Delivery application
- Support with the development and testing of new features using various HR related systems, including but not limited to; ADP, SilkRoad, StandOut, iCIMS, etc.
- Seek improvements to existing systems, suggesting enhancements and streamlining functionality
- Streamline and simplify the digital/online employee experience for various HR applications and systems
- Collaborate with internal teams and external partners on various projects; providing support, application development and standardization
- 3 + years of ServiceNow development experience
- Familiarity with the HR Service Management Module
- 3+ years of implementation and strong working knowledge of HR related systems (such as Payroll, Applicant Tracking Systems, Performance Management tools, etc.)
- In-depth understanding of various HR Functions
- 2+ years’ experience with all phases of the technology implementation life-cycle (designing, developing, going live, testing).
- Strong software integration experience
- Currently working in a tech-centric, fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines
- Proven ability to work successfully on projects that have high-level exposure, which may require presentation/public speaking skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills are required (oral and written, including communicating effectively with others)
- Ability to learn and support new technologies and train others
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering or equivalent experience
- To make the cut – you must be; energetic, highly motivated, self-starter, detail oriented, adaptable, resourceful, solution focused