Senior Software Engineer
Do you see binary while you dream, or think of programming first and coffee second when someone says Java? Would you take the red pill? If so, then Progressive Leasing has an amazing opportunity! We are currently seeking a Software Engineer (.Net) to work within our development team, and need someone who is committed to creating high-quality, stable, and fluid applications.
We are rapidly implementing new projects taking an API-first approach using ServiceStack with native mobile, Angular, and ASP.NET MVC reference clients.
We’ve established a friendly and collaborative development environment where all contributions are valued and rewarded. Innovation and creativity are of paramount importance, in order to take our platforms to the next level. If you want to help refine processes and technologies that will reinvent technology in a constructive and collaborative environment, this is the place for you!
What You'll Do:
You will play a very active role in the design and decision making for our applications. Progressive respects new ideas and innovation and we are empowered to run with ideas
Every engineer plays a part in the development and evolution of our technology roadmap and we get to try out a lot of new and exciting emerging technologies as well as contribute to product evaluations as we select new software to deploy in our environments
Collaborate and participate in pair programming; we all work on problems together.
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
- Significant and position-appropriate experience in software development, especially C#
- Broad experience across technologies, stacks, and programming languages
- Familiarity with service-oriented architecture, APIs, JSON marshalling, etc. (ServiceStack especially desirable)
- Familiarity with dependency injection
- Familiarity with Git in controlled workflows with code review and topic branches
- Verifiable history of contribution to open-source projects
- Strong UX skills and a good sense for visual and interaction design
- Background in financial services software is a plus