Join the Innovation. .. Become a Member ›
Inside Sales/Opportunity Development Representative
- Researches accounts and identifies key contacts and stakeholders
- Acquires contact data from a variety of sources and cross references with internal marketing data for additional insights.
- Follow up with all inbound leads generated through the website or other channels
- Manage outreach of all leads that are showing interest through our marketing efforts by creating cadences in SalesLoft.
- Develops leads to create opportunity development, coordinating second level meetings/calls for Sales VPs and Solution Consultant team
- Generates prospective customers through cold calling, as needed, to assist with lead generation and campaign management
Cross-Functional Team Coordination
- Follows up on campaigns and provides detailed feedback on the success of each campaign to our Marketing Managers
- Participates on Regional Sales Team calls/meetings
- Attends and captures lead information at events, conferences, seminars etc and manage follow-up, as requested
- Records and documents all calls, emails, meetings, and activities in SFDC and SalesLoft
- Reports on daily, weekly and monthly results, as needed, both qualitative and quantitative.