Infrastructure Security Architect
We are BUILDING HEALTH SAVINGS. Come be part of remarkable.
How you can make a difference
We are looking for a passionate, collaborative and driven Security Architect to join our team. You will be responsible for partnering with technology teams at HealthEquity responsible for operations, development and technology acquisition and deployments, to jointly build, maintain, and operate the risk-based processes, standards, baselines, and guidelines necessary to implement cloud architecture, and secure infrastructure. You will be included in internal project teams to review, approve, and improve upon software architectures and technology implementation plans, and create roadmaps and project plans to address risk in the environment. You will work with a team of security architects and engineers, who are responsible for reviewing and enhancing existing company application products, services, and infrastructure, by providing solutions and support to enhance identity and access controls, identify design opportunities and implementation practices that could lead to security incidents, and ensure security flaws are addressed. You will partner with the business to understand project plans, deliverables, timeframes, and skills required to meet their needs.
What you’ll be doing
• Provide strategic technical security leadership, champion architecture practices, and provide guidance to management on the design and planning of IT systems.
• Be responsible for the definition and maintenance of security reference architectures that provide roadmaps and design guidance for key security domains such as application, infrastructure, datacenter, cloud platforms and products, IAM integration, data privacy and enabling services.
• Architect and design information security solutions to protect company assets; address regulatory requirements and align to the NIST security frameworks.
• Architect and design API Security, Container and Cloud Security.
• Serve as an information security advisor to key technology and business stakeholders, establishing trust relationships through active engagement and collaboration.
• Ensure solutions align with enterprise security standards, policies, and procedures.
• Identify business requirements that affect the enterprise security architecture and provide solutions that integrate into the overall architectural vision and strategy.
• Development of security requirements and use cases, conduct security design, compliance and risk assessments, review and document information security policies and procedures, and evaluate security vendors, services and technologies.
• Partner with technology and security leads to understand environments and identify strategic plans and solutions that deliver the highest levels of security. Develop and deliver on security programs and processes that span the company.
• Provide guidance and expertise in the development of security standards, architectural governance, design patterns, and security best practices that align with HealthEquity’s policies.
• Continue to formally document HealthEquity security layered model and build out current and future state security models.
What you will need to be successful
• 10+ years in technical security with 5+ year specifically on architecture
• Demonstrated experience in developing and refining security programs and governance in a multi-platform environment
• Organizational/Program Management Skills
• Experience calculating and assessing risk based on threats, vulnerabilities, and mitigating factors
• Knowledge of best practices and methods of IT security strategy, enterprise architecture and security architecture
• Strong time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables
• Understanding of embedding security into business solution design.
• Ability to identify threats, vulnerabilities and consequences and design appropriate responses.
• Understanding of cybersecurity architectures and tools and financial and healthcare regulatory guidance and industry best practices.
• Experience defining security design patterns that map to regulatory guidance, security standards and policies for cyber compliant solutions as well as validation of existing security controls.
• Working knowledge of NIST frameworks, processes and associated standards and policies.
• Exceptional communication and collaboration skills.
• Superior written, presentation, and verbal communication skills, ability to describe complex problems simply.
Why work for HealthEquity
HealthEquity has a vision to save healthcare. We are passionate about providing a solution that allows American families to build health savings for life. Through our innovative technology and superior service delivery, our members gain valuable insights to better save and spend their healthcare dollars.
We firmly believe that our team members drive the success of this company. We hire passionate contributors who enjoy the thrill of pioneering their positions to their full potential. Join us and discover a work experience where the person is valued more than the position, and where are our purple culture drives a remarkable experience.
Our advice to you
HealthEquity is fiercely focused on hiring passionate individuals to contribute to our purple culture. If you speak passion, excellence, service, ambition, fun… we want to speak with you! We believe that your personality is as important as your experience and qualifications so when we do have the opportunity to speak together, be authentic, be genuine, be you! Showcase your experience and your passion.
HealthEquity, Inc. is a proud promoter of equal opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees. HealthEquity, Inc. support Equal Employment Opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status when hiring – under federal, state and local laws.