Who is Swire Coca-Cola? We are one of the largest bottlers of Coca-Cola and other beverage brands in America. Our 7,000 hardworking and passionate employees produce and distribute more than 300 brands and flavors across 13 states. We have as many careers as we have flavors, and regardless of which role you choose, you have a direct impact on Swire Coca-Cola, our products, and the communities we call home.
At Swire Coca-Cola, our commitment to excellence is what guides our actions with our employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays and Company Discounts.
In this role you are responsible for implementing, managing, and monitoring all aspects of our internal, local, wireless, wide area data and voice networks to ensure maximum uptime for systems and users. The role includes assisting in the design of network systems and configurations, documenting and managing the installation of new and existing networks, and monitoring network performance while maintaining and upgrading existing systems as necessary.
• Establish the networking environment by designing system configuration, directing system installation and defining, documenting and enforcing system standards.
• Design and implement new solutions and improve resilience of the current environment. Provides all required network support for switches and routers including configuring, troubleshooting and maintaining network devices, software and protocols.
• Maximize network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades and collaborating with internal and external partners on network optimization. Technical support and troubleshooting of Voice over IP (VoIP) systems and all network connectivity.
• Provide support for wireless communication devices including, but not limited to, wireless access points, laptops, handhelds, voice pick phones, printers, and warehouse devices.
• Secure all network systems by collaborating with the internal and/or external security teams to establish and enforce policies and monitor access, including timely upgrading of software and firmware on all network devices.
• Maintains a current and accurate inventory of all network devices under their responsibility. Order and distribute equipment to sites as necessary.
• Maintains accurate and current documentation on process, procedure, and infrastructure.
• Processes and prioritizes work requests and escalations in a timely and efficient manner
• Four-year degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or other related discipline.
• 4+ years of work-related networking experience.
• 5+ years of technical computer experience
• 3+ years of experience in IT field
• 2+ years of experience in network security
• Understanding of network firewall, routers, switches and other devices (preferably Cisco)
• Knowledge of Active Directory administration required
• Understanding of TCP/IP network functionality
• Knowledge of VoIP phone systems – Specifically Cisco CUCM
• Experience with Coca-Cola system and/or related networking certifications preferred
• Travel as business needs require
• 24x7 on-call availability to provide off-hour and weekend support when necessary
Swire Coca-Cola, USA is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer that participates in the E-Verify program as required by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.